Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Goodness How time Flys!!!






Here is Just a little taste that you will find in the shops down here....
Valentine's Day is just around the corner....
Now ladies ....remember...You can treat yourself and make yourself feel special...
We don't have to wait til someone else tells or shows us how special we are
We should always celebrate, in some way little or big.....show ourselves and the world...
I LOVE MYSELF and I AM TRULY AMAZING..
So get that little treat that reminds you of a good memory or makes you gush inside and smile...
For you it doesn't have to be Rick RAck or Buttons....Did I tell you about my button Collection in OLd Mason Jars....Whew...Good....Cause you might just have a good laugh...
But at least you are beginning to get to know the CricketStyle..
Guess What...I know there are other country and even city gals out there like me...So I am OK!!
BAck to the treat and celebrating thing....Treat yourself to a soda in a bottle ...ice cold and a flavor you haven't had since you were a little girl...my favorite Black Cherry and cream...
Girl ...down here in Old Town....You find a few in a few of the stores...
OOOO!!! Handmade fudge at the candy store or that really cute cupcake....
OkOk...I here the moans....you live once....get yourself a little bling bling...that fun little ring that you might not normally wear...you get my drift....Treat yourself....Don't wait...
Bubble bath sounds good with candles and mmmm some chocolate and mmm my bottle of black cherry and cream in a wine glass chilled....that's right ever drink ice cold water out of a wine glass...tastes the best....That is CricketStyle for you...
Til Later
Love Cricket!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment