Friday, March 5, 2010

Sugar Pie FarmHouse........



I have achieved....I met Aunt Ruthie Today...

She came to the Emporium and Miss Viv introduced me to Aunt Ruthie....
I was truly excited ...I told her sign my arm or shirt something....I read her blog all the time....I asked her bout a certain post me and viv were looking for and I commented bout another post and she said you sure do read my blog.....You know it....I discovered it in May 2009 and have read all her old posts.....Gotta seriously LOVE IT....She lives in Missouri....Mables home state....Ok...where my family is too at least a part of them.....


Today is exceptional........She truly inspires me and makes me smile when I read her Blog...

She was so gracious, cause the first time of pictures I forgot to put the memory chip I was so darn excited....Mables said I was like a little eight year old girl running around so excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment