Tuesday, February 9, 2010




A little peek of the Audrey Hepburn's "sabrina's- yet little Breakfast of Tiffany Luggage"

I found one just like my big piece on etsy for $50...And it is from 1953 ...Heaven...with glitter...


Now my story on you must wait til tomorrow ....I must take more pictures......I will tell you this much I only paid $5.00 for the 4 piece set and a tan lg suitcase...What a dream....and to help you the aid of the story picture me running out a church rummage sale....saying start the car ....just like the IKEA commercial...start the car....did they know what they just did.....LOL...more details later...I saved her luggage...Audrey that is ...








Ok.....so I love pink , roses and girly things......but oh do I Love red/white check gingham more....mmmm That is a toss up....



















New project ....Valentine's ....Miss Jackie's assignment is that I must use the warm and natural batting ( I think ) learn to baste, hit the back stitch and up my game with a satin stitch and few French Knots.....Now I think I have may have tried a few of those drinks......LOL....cracking myself up again... I did this so far....











Ok....So this is the official back of the first project....I did say I would get you a picture...Now these ladies are good....back has to be good as the front...I say not to shabby........Getting use to having intent to post each day or two and then the next thing you know two weeks has gone by....





Til then,

Love, Cricket!!!!!!!!!


P.S. It is an Orange Crush in an ice cold glass bottle day......followed by a strawberry n cream glass bottle....


Waving at y' all !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment