Sunday, January 3, 2010

The suspense....





OK OK....so here it is ....I fell in Love with the area so much ...I had to do my other part of my dream and have a little spot among all these wonderful shops and be here everyday getting to know these wonderful ladies selling some of the treasures I love to make .....So I opened THE~LITTLE RED HEN with my dear friend Mables... We are having a blast....I will add some pictures so you can see how cute it is down here....So now i get to visit with my Miss Betty each day and browse my favorite stores everyday....So I am right on top of that Rose...


Now you ask where is the Little Red Hen....are you ready for this....Right Next to Rooster Creek on Main St.....42030 Main St. ste C...

By the way ladies ...The stores are getting ready for the most romantic day of the year...Valentine's.....Ladies even if you don't have a special someone ...we all have a special someone....first and foremost ourself and then a mom or dad or sibling and maybe even a child or that dear friend....so we should pamper ourself ....I have some great ideas for that...

More tomorrow ...
Til then to all you beautiful and fabulous LADIES....

Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment