Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pop's Place is almost ready to open....


April 15th is Opening DAY!!!!!!!!!

Nick has been hard at work getting the place painted and set up.

So BLACK AND WHITE.....

Sheeky sheeky colors....





Now Nick, The owner of Pop's Place is in deep thought...Should I wear this apron.....I just wonder if it has enough frills and pink on it....

Now folks you will love coming to the store....He always has people in stitches laughing so hard and such a prankster....As you can tell with his attire....it was a tribute to his Grandmother...



"Really!!! Don't you like my new uniform...."


Coming soon to Temecula

Pop's Place
"Where you everybody knows your name"

Oh yeah and grand opening day ....I think he said he was giving out free sodas, water and hmmm can't remember what else....


YEAH RIGHT....

So we will see you all at The Emporium

On or before and maybe even after April 15th....You will see me with my cold glass bottle soda in hand....I"m so excited ----our qauint little shopping area is so cute....and getting better all the time..


Til then

Love Cricket!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment