Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching up on some heart squeezing moments....

Another delivery was made on the hats....

I am officially at 240 left on the hats and scarves to make.....

I have about another 30 more....I'm working and workin...

SO the lady that delivers the hats and scarves for me said she wanted me to go with her on a busy day so I could meet some of the people....I would be crying way too much so I'm good...
She shared this story with me about how she went and there was a mother and daughter that both were doing chemo together and they happen to be wearing the hat and scarf sets I had made...The mother/daughter had stopped her in the parking lot and asked if she was the hat lady and wanted to know why people that didnt even know them would make this for them....she told them because we could and we wanted to....GOOD ANSWER...As I have said before it is the only thing we can do to help in some way and spread some love and caring thoughts.....They were so grateful and my heart squeezed.....when the hat lady went inside the office, people gushed all over her thank yous and kind words for the hats and scarves we made....Thank yous are not needed, .....see I would be crying and hugging and then every stitch I make I would continue to cry for knowing just a little what they may be going through....I admire the strength people have to deal with all they must deal with...So I challenge you all to do one thing this week that will put a smile on someone's face that will give them a little lift on their burden....it will do your heart some good and their heart too...

No comments:

Post a Comment